Returns & Refunds
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Last update: 01/03/2021
Buyer's Product related complaints for refund or replacement will be processed in accordance with the COLDFIRE’s online store Return Policy. Both Buyer and Seller agree to this COLDFIRE’s online store Return Policy. However, in the event of false, frivolous or baseless complaints regarding the delivery or quality of the Products, the Buyer will not be eligible for refund or replacement.
Before accepting delivery of any Product, the Buyer shall reasonably ensure that the Product's packaging is not damaged or tampered.
The return process of a Product may be subject to additional terms depending on the nature and category of the Product. Any such additional terms may be specified on the COLDFIRE’s online store or be intimated by the Seller at the time of purchase of the Product.
In the event the return of a Product is duly accepted by Seller, the value of such Product, as originally paid by Buyer during acceptance of Product, will either be refunded to Buyer either to the bank account provided by the Buyer for such refund, or to the payment instrument of the Buyer from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of the Buyer. Shopify shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options.
– To return easily your unused products for a refund please follow these steps: Notify COLDFIRE’s online store within 14 days of receipt that you wish to return the goods for refund, or within 30 days if the goods are faulty.
– All returns should be sent within 14 days of notification via a trackable carrier such as UPS (TNT, DHL, DPD, FedEX). They should be insured and require a proof of delivery. COLDFIRE is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
– You must pay for the cost of shipping the item back to us for return or exchange, unless it was due to our fault (e.g. wrong product supplied, or product not working).
– We will assess whether the returned goods are in perfect, unused condition, and if so, we will refund the full purchase price and standard shipping cost within 14 days of receiving the returned goods. We will only refund to the same payment card used to place the original order.
– If the returned goods are not of acceptable condition, we will contact you to offer a reduced refund or to arrange to send them back to you. If you do not respond within 14 days, we will just send them back to you.
– Goods may be exchanged up to 28 days from the day following receipt. Contact us within 14 days of returning to advise us of the exchange item(s) required. If there is a refund due to you, this will be returned to the original payment card. If there is an additional payment required then payment details will be taken when you contact us. Pack the goods to be returned as above. The replacement order will be placed when the returned goods have been received. Any items returned within the 28 day period without instruction for exchange will be refunded.
– To save time, you could just return the unwanted item and order the new item yourself. This would avoid the delay in receiving and assessing the condition of the returned item before processing the order for the new item for you.
Buyer agrees that if the returned Product is not accepted by the Seller then Shopify shall have the right to liquidate or sell those Products and give all the valid title, rights and interests including warranties and other collaterals and benefits associated with those Products (as the Buyer would have received from the Seller) to any third party to whom those Products are sold.
Cancellation of transaction / orders.
Cancellation by Seller: There may be certain orders that Seller is unable to accept and has the right to cancel either by the Seller directly or Seller can instruct Shopify to cancel such order. Seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Buyer's order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the Product or quantities ordered by Buyer or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information. Seller may also require additional verifications or information before processing any order. All such cancellation shall be without any recourse to Buyer and without any liability to the Seller or to Shopify. If Buyer's order is so cancelled, after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be reversed / remitted to the Buyer either to the bank account provided by the Buyer for such reversal, or to the payment instrument of the Buyer from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of the Buyer. Shopify shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options. In the event a promotional code given by Shopify is used for the purchase of the Product, the amount under such promotional code shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order. The above is the sole remedy of the Buyer and the sole liability of the Seller and sole responsibility of Shopify for any cancellation of the purchase order by the Seller or otherwise other than by the Buyer.
Cancellation by the Buyer: In case of requests for order cancellations, Seller reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if Seller receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed, Seller may cancel the order and refund the entire amount to Buyer within a reasonable period of time. Seller will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed by the Seller. Buyer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Seller and accept Seller's decision regarding the cancellation.
Set-off of any benefits availed by the Buyer: In case the Buyer has availed any benefit under any marketing or promotions provided by Shopify in relation to the Product for which the order has been cancelled by the Buyer or by the Seller, Buyer agrees and authorizes Shopify to recover such benefits from the Buyer or set-off the same from any refunds to the Buyer.
These terms shall be governed in accordance with the laws of BG without reference to conflict of laws principles. You acknowledge that these terms are solely for Your benefit. It is not for the benefit of any other person, except for Your successors and permitted assigns.
The European commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS). This platform is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.